A Firm for the Future
Saxena White P.A. was founded in 2006 by Maya Saxena and Joseph White. After spending many years at one of the country's largest class action law firms, we wanted to do business a different way. Our goal in forming the firm was to become big enough to handle prominent and complex litigation while remaining small enough to offer each client responsive, ethical and personalized service.
What Makes us Different?
- We are proud to be the only certified minority and female owned firm in the securities litigation business representing institutional investors and have an ongoing commitment to diversity.
- We take a selective approach to litigation, recommending only a few fraud cases per year and litigating them aggressively.
- The securities fraud cases we have served as lead counsel in are rarely dismissed due to our careful selection criteria.
- We offer tailored portfolio monitoring services to our clients which reflect their philosophies toward litigation.
- We emphasize community service and welcome opportunities to support our clients in their communities.
Today our firm's capabilities rival those of our largest competitors. We obtain victories against major corporations represented by the nation's top defense firms. We represent some of the largest pension funds in major securities fraud cases and have recovered over two billion dollars on behalf of investors. We have succeeded in changing how corporations do business by requiring the implementation of significant corporate governance changes. We have formed long lasting relationships with our clients who know we are only a phone call away. However, the most important attribute of the firm, and the key to its continued success, is the people. Saxena White was built upon the quality, integrity and camaraderie of its people—attributes that continue to be its greatest legacy.
We invite you to review our website and contact us when our services can assist you.